The qualifying learner will:
- Identifying and classifying dangerous goods in accordance with documentation, packaging and labelling.
- Handling and storing classified goods and substances.
- Preparing the dangerous goods for transportation.
- Taking appropriate actions in the event of accidents in the handling of dangerous goods.
- You are responsible for your own learning – make sure you manage your study, practical, workplace and portfolio time responsibly.
- Learning activities are learner driven – make sure you use the Learner Guide and Portfolio Guide in the manner intended and are familiar with the Portfolio requirements.
- The Facilitator is there to reasonably assist you during contact, practical and workplace time of this programme – make sure that you have his/her contact details.
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
0% Complete 0/14 Steps
0% Complete 0/9 Steps